A to Z Blogging Challenge - sticky post, please scroll down
Just to let you know what's going to happen in April. I'm going to try to review a book for every letter. Too bad I didn't think of it soon enough to have a backlog. Some of them are novels, some are short stories, and a couple are children's books. There will be romance, thrillers, and erotica. Mostly m/m and I hope to remember to label those for you so you can skip it if it isn't your cup of tea.

Sundays will have two posts, my regular post plus my Monday post. My Thursday post will still show up on Thursday, hard to give up the kitties.

Links to all the bloggers are here, please stop in and chat with some of us.

There are over 1,400 bloggers joining up for this event. There are 22 categories you can sign up with but with personal, miscellaneous and adult content on the list, who knows what you'll find when you visit.

I was going to link up each letter on every post for you but I already talk a lot ;-) and didn't want the posts to be any longer than they already are. I moved my BLOG ARCHIVE list so you can check them out that way. Each should be obvious, they'll say something like "A is for . . . Alex (sports romance)".

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Dewey's Read-a-Thon Check-in: Hour 13


One Down....39 to go ;)






Progress: finished Dark Peril
Post: Finished Reading post at the Matrix
snack: trail mix
Mini-Challenge: just the one

Up next: A War of Gifts by Orson Scott Card


Twitter: @bookdragonslair





copyright Book Dragon's Lair 2009-2011

No comments:

Disclaimer

In accordance to the FTC guidelines, I must state that I make no monetary gains from my reviews or endorsements here on Book Dragon's Lair. All books I review are either borrowed, purchased by me, given as a gift, won, or received in exchange for an honest review.