A Winter's Respite
Mon. Jan 21 at 12 a.m.
Sun. Jan 27 at 11:59 pm
Central Standard Time
RaT's twitter hashtag is #WintersRespite
The Lair's twitter hashtag is #bookdragonslair
~*~*~*~*~*~*~I have three women specific running books in my reading pile. They're all library books so I'd like to compare the three, read bits and pieces, take some advice, wonder if I should just buy it, and get them back to the library!
- The Complete Book of Running for Women by Claire Kowalchik
- Joan Samuelson's Running for Women
- Women's Complete Guide to Running by Jeff & Barbara Galloway
- Fiction: Black List by Brad Thor
- Short Stories: The Eight of Deeds by Eli Thorpe (on page 149, need to review)
- Memoir: The Cat Who Came Back for Christmas (on page 3)
- Non-fiction: Howard's Gift by Eric C. Sinoway (on page 24, need to review)
- Cookbook: The Kitchen Diva's Diabetic Cookbook by Angela Shelf Medearis
Still reading: Worth the Weight (on Chap 16)
still reading: A Soldier's Choice (on Chap 3) ~ end edit
Plus I've got six health books! WOW, that is a lot to ask of the week, specially as I can't pause real-life :-(
~don't you sometimes wish you could clone yourself? Clone one cleans/cooks, Clone Two crafts, Clone Three exercises and studies, Clone Four works. . . you could go on and on. You get all the benefits of what each clone does of course while spending your time in a comfortable spot with a good book.
until then, read when you can and enjoy what you read!
92 :: It's a Good Life by Carol Lynne
copyright Book Dragon's Lair 2009-2012