Sticky Post, please scroll down, thanks

The challenge is not quite over! . . . see this post . . . I've got to put together a post about my A to Z experience. I also hope to add a list of quick links so you don't have to go through my archive (unless you want to).

The page of links is still live! Please take some time to visit, click here. Last time I looked there were still over 1,500 blogs listed.







Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The End is Near



Challenge 1: Dystopia at Bookish Ardour
I'll be Asocial and will read 5 books.

Challenge 2: Read Dystopia at Book Journey
I'm a Beginner and plan to read 1-3 books
Possible prizes!

Dystopian Description

Dystopian Societies - Themed Book List
Part One, (A - L)
Part Two, (M - Z)

Sheila/Book Journey also has a list.

15 recommended novels from Bookish Ardour

Possiblilities:
Hunger Games trilogy,


Books Read:
1. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins (4-13)
2. Xenofreak Nation by Melissa Conway (5-26)
3.
4.
5.



copyright Book Dragon's Lair 2009-2011

1 comment:

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Enjoy the challenge - I hope you love the genre!

Disclaimer

In accordance to the FTC guidelines, I must state that I make no monetary gains from my reviews or endorsements here on Book Dragon's Lair. All books I review are either borrowed, purchased by me, given as a gift, won, or received in exchange for an honest review.